Coroner reports on failings in school anaphylaxis death

12.05.17 | |

Sam Jacobs acted for the family of 14-year-old Nasar Ahmed, who died after eating a meal he was allergic to while at school. His mother accused the staff of failing in their duty of care for her son. The case has been reported in the BBC today.

Sam was instructed by Lochlinn Parker of ITN Solicitors.

« Back to listing

About cookies on our website

Following a revised EU directive on website cookies, each company based, or doing business, in the EU is required to notify users about the cookies used on their website.

Our site uses cookies to improve your experience of certain areas of the site and to allow the use of specific functionality like social media page sharing. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but as a result parts of the site may not work as intended.

To find out more about what cookies are, which cookies we use on this website and how to delete and block cookies, please see our Which cookies we use page.

Click on the button below to accept the use of cookies on this website (this will prevent the dialogue box from appearing on future visits)