Online Seminar via Zoom
These seminars explore the burgeoning area of informed consent in clinical negligence litigation providing a road map for litigators at all levels.
The first seminar focusses on the general principles and a review of recent case law in this area including:
- General principles
- Patient autonomy
- Montgomery principles
- Practical application of general principles
- The example of obstetric litigation
- Scope of duty test
- But for causation
- The residual role of Chester -v- Afshar
- Materiality and objective and subjective consideration
- Pitfalls and client handling
To register your place, please visit Association of Personal Injury Lawyers website by clicking here.