Online Seminar via Zoom
Interactive Webinars by our Employment, Discrimination and Equality Law Team
Doughty Street's Employment, Discrimination and Equality Law team brings a series of interactive webinars.
Wednesday 10th June | 3pm
Collective Redundancies: An Overview
Doughty Street’s Employment & Discrimination team invites you to their next interactive webinar on Collective Redundancies, this webinar (with Q+A) will last approximately 2 hours and will cover the following topics:
• An overview of the relevant legislative framework governing collective redundancies
• When the obligation to consult arises
• Representation for Consultation
• What Collective Consultation entails
• The Special Circumstances Defence
• Protective Awards
To register your place, please click here.
Monday 11th May | 3pm
Furlough, Redundancy and Dismissal Rights in a Pandemic
Chair: Paras Gorasia
Doughty Street’s Employment & Discrimination team introduces their three new junior recruits, who will each be providing an insight into Furlough, Redundancy and Dismissal Rights in a Pandemic.
Slides can be found here.