Seven Doughty Street barristers have authored chapters in the latest edition of Munkman on Employer’s Liability
Seven Doughty Street barristers have authored chapters in the latest edition of Munkman on Employer’s Liability, now published.
Munkman is the leading practitioner text on employer’s liability. The significant contribution made to the text by Doughty Street barristers is reflective of the expertise of our Personal Injury Team, many of whom specialise in representing injured workers in claims against their employers.
The contributors are:
- David Lemer – Chapter 9, European Law
- Theo Huckle QC – Chapter 18, Noise-induced hearing loss
- Louise Price – Chapter 28, Shipbuilding Yards and Docks
- Turan Hursit – Chapter 29, Mines and Quarries
- David Haines – Chapter 30, Railways and Other Guided Transport Systems
- Christopher Johnson – Chapter 31, Agriculture and Forestry
- Frederick Powell – Chapter 32, Offshore Oil, Gas and Mineral Industries and Diving Operations